Welcome to the Golden Marketing Method.
Golden Marketing is a melding of theories that have been around for ages. Rather than chase shiny new fads, we create timeless brands that endure. By following the Golden Rule, designing to the Golden Ratio, and aligning with the Golden Target, your company will withstand the tests of time.
The Golden Rule
“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” Pure and simple. By applying the Golden Rule to business decisions, trust will develop quickly and will endure. The relationship that we share with you and the bonds that you build with your audience, will be genuine when we put the other’s needs first.
- We will listen closely to your needs.
- We will always put you and your audience first.
- We will only propose solutions that address your needs.
- We will always deliver and never over bill you
The Golden Target
Teach your audience why you are extraordinary and they will follow.
Why We Do It
We love to help virtuous organizations go big.
How We Do It
We simplify and solve complex business challenges with creative solutions by listening to your needs and putting your audience first.
What We Do
HyFyve is a Colorado-based marketing collaborative of branding, design, website development, advertising, and communications experts.
Who We Serve
We help proven, ambitious, visionary leaders.
The Golden Ratio
The Fibonacci Sequence is one of the most important mathematical discoveries in history. Each number is the sum of the previous two.: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, etc. The ratio between the numbers (1.618034) is known as the golden ratio. Because this ratio is ever present in nature, humans are subconsciously attracted to designs that follow the rule.
NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL DESIGN
- In the media landscape, designs that use the golden ratio shine above the noise
- By using this technique, the graphics and layouts we create appeal to the subconscious
- You’ll find the golden ratio in nature, famous works of art, and popular logo designs.
- Book a call
- Meet virtually or in person
- Develop a scope of work
- Execute the plan, together