Strong Brands Start from Within.
Branding & Logo Design
Morphing your vision into a timeless brand is a colossal undertaking. That’s because highly effective branding requires profound creativity, business savvy, and technical acumen, which very few possess. From cleaning-up a neglected corporate identity, to renaming, to brand mergers, we’ve successfully done it all. It takes a big-picture approach to get it right the first time, and that’s the only way we work.
If your B2B brand fails to generate new opportunities, you’re probably too reliant on the same old tricks. Tell us about your vision, strengths, and what your hero customers seek, and we’ll breathe new life into your brand.
Strong brands are consistent, appealing and memorable. From logos to messaging, future-forward B2B brands focus on their strengths, forever projecting their value to their prospects.
- Naming and tagline
- What, how, why, and who
- Brand voice and personas
- Unique value proposition
- Key differentiators
- Positioning statements
- Brand foundations
- Logo standards
- Color standards
- Font standards
- Hero artwork standards
- Graphic element standards
- Collateral standards
- Digital and print versions
- Links to download all files
- Logo design
- Color, black and white versions
- Four standard file formats
- Digital file index with links to logos
- Custom branded color palette
- HEX, RGB, CMYK and PMS variations
- Examples of colors in use
- Digital file index with profile specs
- Hand-curated fonts and pairings
- Examples of fonts in use
- Recommended system/substitute fonts
- Digital file index with links to fonts
“Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.”
Let's Get Started
If your marketing is holding you down and you want to reach new heights, drop us a line or book a call and receive actionable advice from the experts.