Startup: Shipping Service
Formerly known as “SkiPodz,” this ski town startup’s identity was restricting their expansion into new services and suffocating the business. While other logistics companies like Dufl, Ship Sticks, and Luggage Forward were blasting off, the client was stuck in a vortex. They needed a fresh, flexible brand that would appeal to high-end consumers and allow for spectacular growth.
The name “TripHero” spawned from the team’s focus on travel industry logistics and their obsession with providing elite customer service. Next, we developed a logo and identity system with a polished look and feel that would appeal to their target market. From there, we guided their web development firm through exploration of a new website.
- Went from a single region to more than 15 world-class ski destinations
- Raised well over $1 million in venture capital since rebranding
- Attracted partnerships with Four Seasons, Hyatt, Inspirato, and Ritz Carlton
- Allowed for expansion into new, more profitable revenue streams
- Branding & Logo Design
- Website Consulting
- Graphic Design
- Campaign Management
- Copywriting & Editing
- Photography & Video Selection
- Printing & Signage
- Analytics & ROI Reporting
“The HyFyve team not only brought the design chops to create a beautiful logo and identity, their deep understanding of business helped us develop a name and a brand that we can grow into. Where other agencies missed the mark, HyFyve nailed it, and they were a blast to work with.”
Brandon J. Ford
If you’re ready to soar above your competition and captivate more people, shoot us a note. It’s time to look and sound as stellar as you truly are.